411 Johnny26 in DC

RickyDC
This topic is 4266 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I don't know about this guy specifically, but I do know that quite a few guys on modelmayhem are 'available'.

That statement is interesting to me. Any suggestions about which guy or how to approach a guy to find out? Also, unless the guy lists an email address in their public profile, how do you find a way to contact them.

Thanks in advance for any helpful responses :)

Well, there needs to be an email address in their modelmayhem profile. Most of them do include that. You can then look at the picture portfolio that they post. If it's all high fashion, your chances are not good. But if there are some nude or suggestive pictures, I have had some success asking them whether they would do a 'private photo shoot'. If yes, you can then discreetly inquire further. But I would be tactful and not go in there with an email asking flat out whether they would 'entertain' gentlemen of a certain calibre ... :)

Good luck!

That statement is interesting to me. Any suggestions about which guy or how to approach a guy to find out? Also, unless the guy lists an email address in their public profile, how do you find a way to contact them.

Thanks in advance for any helpful responses :)

Do a search on their pics. You might find a Backpage ad.

Archived