Heading to North America on Friday, hope to sample some delights

Aussiecobbear
This topic is 4237 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Preparing to fly the long hop across "Lake" Pacific, through LA to arrive into New York on Friday Oct 12 for the start of a month in the USA & Canada for work (conference and professional visits) and some long service leave.

While there I am hoping to take in some of "the best" and soak up some relaxation and pampering. (Definitely will be staying in NYC, Boston, Newport RI, Calgary, Banff, Vancouver & San Francisco. May be a few other little side stops.

I have been doing all my research and have my little short lists ready for New York and Boston. (Names like Ross, Ryan, Arek, Andy Irons & Travis ;-) ) Time to make some decisions for New York, see if my preferred companions are available and try and book some appointments so I don't miss out :D Toying with an overnighter or a few longer sessions. Any feedback or suggestions appreciated

Archived