Phillip

robberbaron4u
This topic is 4274 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This individual has been advertising on http://www.backpage.com for a number of months. The particular city he says that he is in is not necessarily where he is truly locatec. He asks that you send an email and give him your phone numberand he will contact you when he is "in your city". The googled number in his backpage ad shows that he is, or has been, all over the U.S.A. and that he is travelling with a female provider. I have a feeling that the photos are not his and that there is a scam going on in which a prospective client will be fleeced of his money in short order. Way, way too many red flags for me to even consider a hire on this one. In giving this some thought, I strongly suspect that the pictures and description are stolen. With all of these red flags, I do not intend to even think remotely of contacting this provider.

www.backpage.com[/url] for a number of months. The particular city he says that he is in is not necessarily where he is truly locatec. He asks that you send an email and give him your phone numberand he will contact you when he is "in your city". The googled number in his backpage ad shows that he is, or has been, all over the U.S.A. and that he is travelling with a female provider. I have a feeling that the photos are not his and that there is a scam going on in which a prospective client will be fleeced of his money in short order. Way, way too many red flags for me to even consider a hire on this one. In giving this some thought, I strongly suspect that the pictures and description are stolen. With all of these red flags, I do not intend to even think remotely of contacting this provider.

The pics are those of model Kerry Degman

See post #3 in this thread for links

Archived