Anyone have experience or feedback with this LA masseur?

East2West
This topic is 4298 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've had him about a couple of years ago. Very nice guy, good looking in that LA actor way. He worked for a spa so the massage was the garden variety spa massage. Nothing special. He remained fully clothed and no release. He said he was leaving the business because he had some tv series or movie lined up. Guess that didn't work out.

Thought I'd pop in on this one. Saw him about 3 months ago. He's older than his pics suggest and while the massage was technically decent, it was also very clinical. He got nude but there was no release and no contact beyond the occasional brush of his package against your body when he moved to another area. Not a repeat for me.

Lohengrin1979

It was a bit misleading but I was more focused on getting a massage, and while not mindblowing, his massage skills were decent and skilled. It's one of those cases where I should have ended the appointment because he was older than his pics but mea culpa. If they're a different person than their picture, I toss them out. If they're older, it's case by case. 100 for just a decent massage is pricey though. :)

Lohengrin

Archived