Human Punchbag

Walker1
This topic is 4291 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The initial video is hot... and the guy has not only quite the six-pack but also has stamina in spades... Too bad I was not able to view the clip posted by Devon... but from BVB's reaction and what I was able to see on Devon's website it must have been a winner as well...

While hardly in the class of either guy... my only claim to gut-punching fame occurred a few years ago at the NY Bondage Club where I gave it a shot and even made the party pictures segment posted on their website... Not sure if I would have the stamina today... However, as mentioned while I was never in the same category as either of the above guys... and not by any stretch of the imagination... it was still an exhilarating and intense experience.

I was surprised to see it down. Devon is, well.....quite amazing in his appearance, and took the punches like a pro. There was nipple play (which is always a total turn on) and some kissing. All and all, extremely hot. Sorry you missed it. Perhaps Devon can email it to you. Couldn't hurt to ask....

Fascinating website. Out of curioisty, if you let strangers gut punch, how would they know the limit /force with which to hit. I have always been interested in this, but never tried it-yet.

With strangers, we usually start out with relatively light punches and work up, plus we agree upon a signal I can give when I've had enough. In most cases the guy doing the hitting has enough before I do, but obviously that's not including guys who have trained as fighters, etc.

One more question for Devon... I was wondering where your video was filmed... obviously at a Street Fair... Thanks!

Yes, it was filmed just over a month ago at Up Your Alley (aka the Dore Alley Street Fair) -- the annual late-July precursor to the Folsom Street Fair in San Francisco. The puncher was someone I'd played with before and ran into at the fair.

Devon... Thanks... Of course if I were paying attention I would have noticed that the video was entitled "Up Your Alley"... At any rate, totally hot!

Also, I just read your thoughts on "Masculinity and Casual Sex" on your wbsite... Hmmmm!!! We most definitely share a bit of that "alternative mindset"!;)

I am sure that Folsom East is probably quite tame in comparison...

You put several thousand men together, all dressed in leather and all half naked, well sir, there is nothing tame about that. I haven't been to Folsom East, but word on the street is that it is something to behold...;););)

With strangers, we usually start out with relatively light punches and work up, plus we agree upon a signal I can give when I've had enough. In most cases the guy doing the hitting has enough before I do, but obviously that's not including guys who have trained as fighters, etc.

Thanks Devon-that makes sense- you sound like a very fun guy! I certainly am no fighter-just flabby all over! But that is one hot video!

Archived