411 Muscle God Ricky in DC

William
This topic is 4310 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys, I am in Washington DC business, and I came across this ad for Ricky. I spoke to him on the phone, and he is intelligent and willing to talk in some detail about sensual, sweaty, and imaginative stuff he enjoys with clients. Is this guy too good to be true? I had good vibes from him but would appreciate other points of view--and especially from anyone who has met this fellow.

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=262294&scid=77671969&sp=1&pos=1&locid=379&iid=124722

Thanks for any feedback.

Totally brand new in the DC area. Hope you had the chance to meet him and give us a report. We need new blood here despite having a few first class working guys

PoolBoy, I did meet him--and he was a DUD. Great body but a liar and not interactive. Not even worth a review, because the guy is a photographer/artist who moves around and I suspect will use new names and phone numbers. (Interestingly, I don't think the photos of his body are actually his; he has an even better body than depicted, but he may use someone else's photos to preserve his own anonymity.)

Archived