Sunset Junction

GrandeurLA
This topic is 7759 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Last night I was driving through Sunset Junction area of LA. I found many guys, mostly Latinos, walking around the streets adjacent to a hang out well after 2am closing time.

Are these guys looking for one-night-stands or are they working boys moved East from their Hollywood post?

I’m very confused about all this. :7 Please help.

Thanks!

:9

In the past the street boys have moved east of Hollywood when there has been ongoing vice operations by the usual area. Most of the guys who tend to head east are latin while the white guys tend to move more west, not sure why.

Anyway, I haven't noticed a lot of guys in the area you mention, what cross streets are you talking about? Maybe it was simply a special event happening nearby.

In the past the street boys have moved east of Hollywood when there has been ongoing vice operations by the usual area. Most of the guys who tend to head east are latin while the white guys tend to move more west, not sure why.

Anyway, I haven't noticed a lot of guys in the area you mention, what cross streets are you talking about? Maybe it was simply a special event happening nearby.

Archived