Alan Ladd/Romann review

Bosguy
This topic is 4341 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Excellent review. It was really to the point giving enough details to be informative and interesting without going over the top with details. Of course, anytime you get to spend time with 2 top professional working guys, it makes it much easier. The end result was a scenario of 3 guys who totally meshed and ALL of them had a wonderful experience.

Congratulations August!

P.S. Apparently Romann's DC injury didn'thave an adverse effect on his "vital organs"

Boston Bill

Yeah it was actually a very sexy review. You really got the impression that everyone clicked. I like reviews that give enough information so that you can really tell what it was like, but still leave a little to the imagination. Allan is looking quite well these days...uuummm.... Ok time for a cold shower.

AND also a very sexy review on the gorgeous Mr Andres...damn I wish he was out my way or down my way, which ever the case may be...;);)

Archived