411 Fine White Boy - Philadelphia

mike4393
This topic is 4335 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest countryboywny
Any info on Finewhiteboy in Philadelphia or any reccomendations for a lean smooth versatile top, excellent kisser in Philadelphia or Atlantic City NJ Area?

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=270468&scid=75631455&sp=2&pos=38&locid=1622&iid=130104

He wants his clients to send him their pictures and stats.. I know I would never "qualify". LOL

Guest Spanker01

And he wants me to send him a pictures and my stats? Who is he kidding. Also, look carefully at the top picture. Note on the left the bunk beds, looks like a college dorm room to me. College boy prank? Hummm, I would leave this one alone, even though the kid (even without seeing his face) is hot.

Spanker

Not much of an effort to text him, and learn more. Beyond all his requirements, there is reason to question because his ad tells you very little...including two pictures which may not match each other. But again I lose very little by sending a text.

Guest countryboywny
"Strange game. The only winning move is not to play." - War Games, 1983

Great quote! I loved that movie.

Archived