Nice Specimen

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4487 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Both are great... however... the second guy could use a haircut and a shave... being clean cut would go more with his body! I would gladly do a haircut and a shave for nothing !! I could also do some manscaping if he would like. That would probably show off his assets even more than this photo does. Thanks, Rich for a couple of great shots of some HOT guys!

I agree with Diverdan... the second guy needs a haircut... though I personally would keep the facial hair...

As for what number one might be looking at... all I can say is I wish I could see the expression on his face... of course I am imagining that he has a flogger flung over his shoulder as opposed to his shirt... but thank the gods that the shirt is off... as I said OMFG!!!!

I very definitely liked both of these hotties, but if I were required to take on only one, it would definitely be "man #1!!!"

AX, EVERY guy should be REQUIRED to take on a guy like #1.... Wouldnt the world be a happier place?

Archived