Olympic diving trials

fedssocr1
This topic is 4350 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I hope you have all been watching the Olympic diving trials over the last couple of days (and continuing this weekend). I guess I was aware how gay that sport is what with Greg Louganis and Matthew Mitcham. But the synchro platform the other night was sort of fascinating. The leaders basically lapped the field, outrageously hetero David Boudia and his GAY partner Nick McCrory won. But the other teams were all a bunch of flamboyant teenagers. It was actually sort of heartening to see them all being so free. The intrigue is that Boudia's former diving partner Thomas Finchum (who is GAY GAY GAY) may not even make the Olympic team at all this time around. Last night was the springboard synchro finals including the delicious (GAYGAYGAY) Kristian Ipsen who qualified for the Olympics with Troy Dumais (who will be going for the 4th time). With his waxed eyebrows and ass to die for Ipsen will be a star. I guess none of these guys are officially "out" but maybe there's really no need for them to come out when it is so obvious. Their minuscule little suits seem even tinier than years past.

Hey fedssocr,

I finally had some time to spend on google with Nick McCrory.... WOW... what a hunk and there are a bunch of photos from past meets that also show a magnificient bulge... much more so than his partner. Are you sure that Nick is gay? Or are you just hoping? I didn't see anything in any of the posts about him that even hinted that he was gay, but can understand why even in this era he might not want to come out if he is. Maybe if he is he will come out after the Olympics. Anyway, thanks for reminding us that google provides a lot of viewing pleasure.

DD

I don't 100% know, but after hearing him speak in his interviews it seemed fairly obvious to me. Unless he just has a gay voice and manner.

He needs a bit of manscaping though. It's funny all the sites out there that talk about how hairy his armpits are!

Yes, the armpits are hairy... but IMHO they match him.. he has very nice hairy legs, which if he were a swimmer instead of a diver, he would probably shave them... I wonder if he shaves his chest a bit, as most guys with hairy pits and legs would have more on his chest and groin... but that will have to wait for other pictures.. in any event, he is a hunk in my book and I hope he takes home the gold... it will be very tough competition this year.

Yes, he shaves his chest. Maybe his bulge is all hair? :p

I do also find him extremely attractive. And he comes across as a really nice guy in his interviews. His form is generally excellent. But you know how these judged sports are.

My guess is that the Chinese will be little darts as always. And that Tom Daley will get plenty of good judging as the hometown hero.

That can't be all hair !!.... unless he puts gell in it to stay hard, there is no way that those family jewels are not what is showing up in that tiny bikini... I agree with you that he is very attractive and someone has given him good coaching on how to deal with media, interviews and interaction with both friends and his compeitors. Anyway, it is nice to see a new star on the horizon, and we can only hope about his orientation.....

Archived