East 12th Street

GVarch
This topic is 4341 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yes, this is the "importer" of male specimens from Central Europe's latest pad. Two or three years ago, he had a place down on Wall Street, then aparently moved to Midtown (Hell's Kitchen) while also for a while had something in Midtown east, now this place.

I recognize his "footprint" because the ads on Rentboy are those that once belonged to guys I knew who came over here and worked it for him for a while. Oddly, when he gets new guys, he simply changes the photos but the ad is the same, as all of a sudden I see a guy whose ad I never noticed before popping up among the "favorites" and then they are always from Hungary, the Czech Republic or nearby...

Many of them ARE real and reliable, but as Brooklyn says, research first.

I'd be willing to take one for the team, as I love Eastern European guys (who am I kidding, I just love men!). But how do these guys like Sasha above, have the gall to charge $300/350 for in/outcalls as relative newbies. I likely wouldn't pay that much anyway under any circumstances, but would only even consider it for vets in the biz who have outstanding reviews and reputations indicating that they've consistently proven to be worth top dollar.

Yes, this is the "importer" of male specimens from Central Europe's latest pad. Two or three years ago, he had a place down on Wall Street, then aparently moved to Midtown (Hell's Kitchen) while also for a while had something in Midtown east, now this place.

I recognize his "footprint" because the ads on Rentboy are those that once belonged to guys I knew who came over here and worked it for him for a while. Oddly, when he gets new guys, he simply changes the photos but the ad is the same, as all of a sudden I see a guy whose ad I never noticed before popping up among the "favorites" and then they are always from Hungary, the Czech Republic or nearby...

Many of them ARE real and reliable, but as Brooklyn says, research first.

That has been a consistent problem with the ones sponsored to come to these "apartments" as -- they have to hand over a substantial cut of the profits, and still pay for their ticket home, food, gym, night life and parties.... and many of them have the misconception that asking $300 and more is normal for an unknown. Considering they may get to pocket only about $100-$150/trick, you can see why the prices are so high -- too high...

Sponsor Euro speak for Pimp

That has been a consistent problem with the ones sponsored to come to these "apartments" as -- they have to hand over a substantial cut of the profits, and still pay for their ticket home, food, gym, night life and parties.... and many of them have the misconception that asking $300 and more is normal for an unknown. Considering they may get to pocket only about $100-$150/trick, you can see why the prices are so high -- too high...

Adriano my Friend Totally Agree! It's a damn shame that some of thes guys can't go "Freelance" as many have over the year's from NYC Agencie's!

But apparently these Hunks are "Screwed" from the get go and NOT IN A GOOD WAY! :mad:

Archived