Tranquil Bondage

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4363 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://25.media.tumblr.com/PntOpj4quhwqais9OQj1ikQNo1_500.jpg

Text with this picture....

A tough-looking man with a large tattoo on his arm is handcuffed to a bed and blindfolded, his legs spread and body glistening in the light.

While not particularly my type of man (I prefer the skinnier, slender type), the vulnerability evident in this photograph is just too good to pass up. Also, I think handcuffs are one of the most awesome bondage devices ever invented because they are cheap, they are effective, and they are quick!

...handcuffs are one of the most awesome bondage devices ever invented because they are cheap, they are effective, and they are quick!
Kind of an inside joke... but think of what happens if you loose the key!?!?...:eek:

OOOOHHHH...the buns and the legs...Dear God, wait till BB and WG see this one!!!
Hmmmm... Definitely some possibilities there!!!:)

Just opened up this thread and now I'm sitting here trying to eat scrambled eggs with a raging hard-on. Wonder if he's just as hot on the front side. Talking about eggs, I'd love this guy over easy.

I prefer straps versus handcuffs but anything will do

Boston Bill

I prefer straps versus handcuffs...
I agree... just the thought of the key being lost kind of freaks me out... and for one fleeting nanosecond this past weekend that potentially was a possibility... and especially if playing with an unknown entity... The "key and handcuff trust thing" is probably the ultimate manifestation of the trust and confidence thing that is necessary for a successful BDSM partnership.

I think we all remember what happened to George Costanza! :)

Archived