ALEXANDER (Today's rebuttal of a critical review)

robberbaron4u
This topic is 4361 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As always, you have stated the proposition succinctly.

Thanks for the warning Robber, but I am a big kid, literally and figuratively. Having grown up in a rather desperate part of the city, I've gotten out of a few bad situations in my day. You can consider me warned...;) besides, I like a challenge...LOL

My personal preference for a rentboy seeking a gentlemen of means to take care of him would be for a "viable project", not a "challenge". I await, eagerly, your review of Alexander. . .

Robber I really like you, I always have and I always will....And if young Alexander doesn't kill me...you shall have your review sir. ;)

P.S. Scottie would be an adornment to the beach scene at Ft. Lauderdale; Southwest can fly him into the West Palm Beach airport for curbside pickup.

Curbside pickup ? Isnt that where they pickup the TRASH ???? Even West Palm Beach has garbage !

P.S. Scottie would be an adornment to the beach scene at Ft. Lauderdale; Southwest can fly him into the West Palm Beach airport for curbside pickup.

Aaaahhh robber...I forgot about Scottie...a most excellent idea! Sometime before July 15th, please pm me contact information.

Curbside pickup ? Isnt that where they pickup the TRASH ????

No you got it wrong...they only do that kind of stuff in NYC

Even West Palm Beach has garbage !

But in WPB they don't leave it curbside for all to see and smell, like they do in NYC. :eek:

Archived