Karstin Knightly

Bosguy
This topic is 4382 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Karstin is going to be in Boston a couple times this month. Plan on seeing him, but have a couple questions. Incredible butt and cock, but from reviews and website, can't figure out if he's top, bottom, or versatile. Rate for 2 hours?

Appreciate any info

Boston Bill

Karstin is a great guy. I really enjoyed my evening with him. We spent about three hour together having dinner and some great sex. I should definitely have written a review but I was simply too lazy. I believe his fee for that arrangement was $500 but I'm not positive. He is versatile. Have fun -- I know you will.

I had a planned date with Karsin (not KarsTin), and had to cancel because of a family matter, but as of last week he was asking for $500/3hrs and that was very reasonable; and my impression from our many e-mails is that he is versatile. I could kick myself for having to miss him as he is terrific in conversations setting up the appointment.

Archived