Sure I posted this guy before...but

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4380 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I hate smoke and especially cigar smoke... but if this guy would use his cigar to excite my nips after binding me to a St. Andrews Cross I might just take my chances getting black lung from this dude...

Oh Rich... you SOB... gotta run and take a cold shower after that thought!!!!!!

I hate smoke and especially cigar smoke... but if this guy would use his cigar to excite my nips after binding me to a St. Andrews Cross I might just take my chances getting black lung from this dude...

Oh Rich... you SOB... gotta run and take a cold shower after that thought!!!!!!

Whipped, just consider the cigar a practice device for nip and cock play... besides, if he'd stick that nasty thing in his mouth,

HE'LL STICK ANYTHING IN HIS MOUTH! LOL!

OK I'm gonna replace that cigar with one of my body parts in his mouth.

Then Mr Hunk is going to replace his cigar with one of his body parts in my anal aperture

Boston Bill

See Whipped Guy, I'm health conscious!!!!! AND HORNY

Whipped, just consider the cigar a practice device for nip and cock play... besides, if he'd stick that nasty thing in his mouth,

HE'LL STICK ANYTHING IN HIS MOUTH! LOL!

LOL! Indeed!

See Whipped Guy, I'm health conscious!!!!! AND HORNY
The perfect combo!!!

But shoot! I like the way both you guys think!

BVB... Prop or not as least we know he will stick anything in his mouth... so that's a good thing... but, I need him to light the damn-awful thing... and torture me by blowing some of that god-awful smoke in my face... and then flicking some hot ash on my... oh shoot... gotta take another cold shower!!!!

PS: Seriously I hate smoke... a while back I posted about putting my face in a working guy's under shorts... and they reeked of cigarette smoke...it was a total turn-off. I quickly stripped the shorts off him and literally tossed them across the room, and as far away as I could. Fortunately the rest of him did not overly reek of smoke... The absolute worse scenario is kissing and then sharing tobacco breath... or worse literally tasting the tobacco. YUCK! Still, once a decade I make an exception for a scenario such as pictured... and it just that I am due as it has not yet happened in the decade of the 2010's... but it has to be with the right guy and he has to know what he is doing... so as not to cause any third degree burns... or even a first degree burn. One bozo did cause some blistering a number of years ago by pouring a hot substance on me and it was not a fun experience... Well, I actually enjoyed it at the time... but the lingering effects were not fun at all. That is one reason why I rarely do the blindfold thing... you live and learn. Plus, the decade is young and I still have a few years to experience the cigar-guy of my dreams... so I am in no rush... and if the right guy and right situation don't present themselves... I'll survive. At times the thought that is better (and safer) than actuality.

Archived