A Visit to the land of....Oh-Oh

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4363 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The guy with the vest caught my eye as well... However, the irony of the situation could be that unless the original pic is reversed he is wearing his arm-band to signify that he is a bottom... But who knows... anyone who looks like that can wear the freaking arm-band anywhere and anyway he wants...

Of course it would be even more ironic if all were to drop their pants and the guy with the bow-tie has the largest equipment immaginable... Heck! Anything is possible??!!!

As as for Doit being greedy... when it comes to hot guys wearing leather... or come to think about it simply guys in general... he is indeed the consummate glutton!

No, never painted my toenails, but I do wear a leather vest and other leather items,

Boston Bill

I did once see a guy in Carnegie Hall wearing chaps (not bare assed) and a leather vest (not bare chested)... Perhaps it was our Boston Bill?! However, the dude was wearing leather boots as well so I could not see if his toenails were painted...

I did once see a guy in Carnegie Hall wearing chaps (not bare assed) and a leather vest (not bare chested)... Perhaps it was our Boston Bill?! However, the dude was wearing leather boots as well so I could not see if his toenails were painted...

It takes a REAL confident man to paint his toenails. :D

Now no one has mentioned this guy yet...soooo I will give him my vote. Starting from the left, you see one guy, really only a shoulder, then standing next to him is a guy just kind of peeking out. All you really see is his face...He has nice sideburns, a black tank top on and black jeans...VERY HOT That is my guy...AND BOSTON BILL, I don't care how you do your toenails, those leather vest you have are hot in any setting.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m50aycaLCW1qm4xzko1_500.jpg[/url]

It's 6.21.12 and as I look at this pic again, I want to yield to those hot, scruffy guys and let them "gang fuck" me long, hard, and rough until all are exhausted!

Fuck, this is one hot pic with all of those guys in a learing and wishful space!

Archived