Close to Fetish?

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4393 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Two comments...

First, I used to think that guys with a full head of hair exhibited the ultimate in sex appeal... but of late... and could this be due to the fact that I have less hair myself than I did even a couple of years ago??? LOL!... But close cropped hair seems sexy as all hell... Think Romann just to name one guy off the top of my head to whom many can relate... and I will rest my case there...

Second, and this is a question for all... How do you feel about the "look" of being close cropped below the belt??? Not totally shaved so you look like a plucked chicken... but cropped to give that area a "clean-cut military" appearance... Personally I like the "look".

Perhaps Rich can locate a pic of a hot barber doing a hot client in such a scenario...

Two comments...

First, I used to think that guys with a full head of hair exhibited the ultimate in sex appeal... but of late... and could this be due to the fact that I have less hair myself than I did even a couple of years ago??? LOL!... But close cropped hair seems sexy as all hell... Think Romann just to name one guy off the top of my head to whom many can relate... and I will rest my case there...

Second, and this is a question for all... How do you feel about the "look" of being close cropped below the belt??? Not totally shaved so you look like a plucked chicken... but cropped to give that area a "clean-cut military" appearance... Personally I like the "look".

Perhaps Rich can locate a pic of a hot barber doing a hot client in such a scenario...

I used to like a full "head" of hair down there, (pardon the pun) but I shaved down there once, no grief please, yes I did and it felt damn sexy. I don't know why? Shaved my balls and everything, so now when another guy does it, I understand and I think it is a nice change...

I just got a thought... or am I hallucinating... Is there not a guy who gives haircuts at the Eagle in NYC??? I do seem to recall that happening on the uppermost rooftop outdoor level at least a couple of times. Though I was not in the market for a haircut so I really was not paying close attention...

Shoot! I am sure there was a guy giving haircuts now that I really think about it! So, perhaps next time... :)!!!

Archived