Sometimes This is what I need

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4376 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Actually this is what I sometimes need...

http://www.mr-s-leather.com/images/items/TT006-04.jpg

...or this...

http://www.mr-s-leather.com/images/items/W200-018r.jpg

OMG...stop it gentlemen!!!....I can't take the nip clamps today. I am getting a little wet just looking at that pic.

Hey...."West of Boston" ehh. When I finally move to FTL. I will just be down the road from you....hey that's a party. I can go into Boston and pickup BG and then have WG meet all of us in DC....Are you going to DC next year to the one that LBT is arranging?

...I can go into Boston and pickup BG and then have WG meet all of us in DC...
Let's see we would be crossing state lines... and most likely violating a whole bunch of Federal Laws... Do you think it really would be a good idea to meet up in DC??

Heck! Why not! Let's live dangerously!!!

Let's see we would be crossing state lines... and most likely violating a whole bunch of Federal Laws... Do you think it really would be a good idea to meet up in DC??

Heck! Why not! Let's live dangerously!!!

DC it is then....before next year in DC, I will be in Chicago June 22nd...eeehh boys? I'm just sayin. LOL

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lni1jqQFe41qlp9m2o1_500.jpg[/url]

Ah Perfection and pleasure. A hunk with ropes! Ropes are tied perfectly for access to that amazing butt. I'm so ready

Having had the pleasure of meeting BVB, he'd look super in this scenario.

I'm sure he'll get a chance to experience this ans so much more in Chicago the end of June

Boston Bill

I wasn't in Chicago, but on Saturday night, June 2, 2012, my "very hot Chilango Sexyboy" in San Francisco just used his mouth to make my nips perky and sore.

It's Tuesday morn the 5th of June, and I am still "feeling the wonderful pleasure" that he rendered. He's H O T; he's the B E S T! [Check out my reviews of Eduardo!]

...and I am still "feeling the wonderful pleasure" that he rendered...
Ax... as I have said many times not only does a bit of nip play go a long way... but it is like the gift that keeps on giving... and for days after the fact. May your nips continue to sing with pleasure for days to come!

Chicago??? Who would be in Chicago that could provide such an experience???!!!

PS: Just kidding! ;)

I simply can't imagine who you mean!! And I am SO SO jealous!!! Those nip clamps need to be just a tad more on the very tips of the nips.

Those nip clamps need to be just a tad more on the very tips of the nips.
unsub... I concur regarding the pic of the nip clamps... they really do need to be "on the very tips of the nips" as you say... but then again not all guys (and certainly not the guy pictured) are really able to take nipple action the way it is meant to be taken... Seems like you are one of those guys unsub... KUDOS!

Archived