Rafael Alencar

Irish69
This topic is 2833 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What else can you say but RAFAEL!!! Unbelievable cock, perfect butt with a great body and handsome (almost boyish) face. My favorite images of the R Man are the leather ones. He wears leather so well.

Boston Bill

Great post, Rik... I especially like #30, as I had forgotten about his "low hangers" which I absolutely love on a man... and #21 is just the perfect shot of the MAN... thanks again for this collection.. a tribute to one of our favorite guys!

What else can you say but RAFAEL!!! Unbelievable cock, perfect butt with a great body and handsome (almost boyish) face. My favorite images of the R Man are the leather ones. He wears leather so well.

Boston Bill

I truly hope that I'll be able to enjoy his outstanding "assets" before he hangs it up or throws in the towel and retires from this profession. I've had the hots for him for a very long time.

Every visual here is supreme and make a "horny dog" that much hornier!!!!

• 4 years later...

Archived