AJ Irons

Irish69
This topic is 4536 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Glad to see AJ featured here and these images show one side of AJ, but there must be Forum members who can provide a lot of other images that show how handsome he truly is with that great smile and fun personality showing through.

Thanks for including one of our own in your galleries Rik

Boston Bill

Glad to see AJ featured here and these images show one side of AJ, but there must be Forum members who can provide a lot of other images that show how handsome he truly is with that great smile and fun personality showing through.

Boston Bill

I've got more I'll be adding soon. He just did a new movie for Lucas Entertainment. I'll add a comment once I get the new pics posted to my blog.

Irish69

"Rik"

I've got more I'll be adding soon. He just did a new movie for Lucas Entertainment. I'll add a comment once I get the new pics posted to my blog.

Irish69

"Rik"

Thanks Rik. I kinda figured you were already expanding his portfolio

Boston Bill

Boston Bill

I love the vid with him and Tim on http://www.Timtales.com; I also like the three vids of him and DavidSF at David's website [...can be seen for free.], and lastly, AJ and I

almost got together in March when he was in San Francisco, but I, unfortunately, had to cancel. In my response to him, I relayed that I do hope to see him when he

is back in the Bay Area or before year's end, for he is one hell of a cutie. He's more buffed now, too!

Archived