Heidi Fleiss on Princess Di

ad rian
This topic is 7776 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ok, boys, what are we to make of this? It looks like we are in fine company!

I GOT DIANA A GIGOLO, SAYS FLEISS Jan 31 2003

THE GREATEST ROYAL SCANDAL SINCE YESTERDAY?

From Richard Wallace Us Editor In New York

NOTORIOUS madam to the stars Heidi Fleiss claims she set up Princess Diana with a gigolo.

In a tell-all book, Fleiss, 37, reprints a note scrawled on a magazine, allegedly from Diana.

It reads: "Thanks Heidi - What a babe. He rocked my world! Diana." Fleiss won't go into detail about the 1990s encounter, saying she's "never ratted".

The doctor's daughter made a fortune, but was jailed in 1997 for three years. She never disclosed names listed in her famous "little black book". Actor Charlie Sheen, who blew £30,000 on £1,750-a-night girls, was one of the few outed.

Fleiss, who may be played by Nicole Kidman in a film of her life, said: "I dealt with the top one per cent of the richest people in the entire world.The money was huge."

She's publishing Pandering: The Scrapbooks of Heidi Fleiss, herself.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/page.cfm?objectid=12588914&method=full&siteid=50143

Archived