Anyone been with Ryan West -- Visiting NYC from LA???

This topic is 4251 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Looks promising. Anyone been there?

I offer 3 types of massages:

Therapeutic in a Jock - Rate 140

Sports Erotic Deep Tissue in a Jock w/ Release - Rates 160

Nude Sports Erotic Deep Tissue Includes Mutual Touch, Full Body Contact w/ Prostate Massage and Release - Rate 200

http://m01.masseurfinder.com/mf/t/l1lv7x.jpghttp://m03.masseurfinder.com/mf/t/ratq8y.jpg

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/ryanwest.shtml

Went there. Looks exactly defined and muscled like his pics. Clean nice space. Pretty excellent massage on a bed. Really puts his whole body into it. Decent amount of playing -- not shy and enjoys men. I'll probably go back before he leaves on the 1st.

Sounds like a KEEPER!

Terp

Concur with midweststudentnyc. The guy looks just like his pics -- awesome upper body especially -- arms and shoulders to die for. He exudes an easy going masculinity. When I had just arrived, and he turned around and bent over, wearing only jeans, the sight of those flaring abs tapering down to his slim, athletic waist and hips, and the hint of his crack showing from the jeans -- oh, my! I give the massage a B+. He's clearly got limited training and experience, but he is strong and careful, so he got the job done, and he's got a way of doing legs that is hot. After I turned over, and the play session began, well -- he sure knows how to make a body feel good! On top of all this, he is a nice, interesting guy, very easy to talk to. If he lived in town, I'd have to seem him regularly, and would soon be in love!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Did a search on his phone number and the only ads are on masseurfinder for several different parts of NY. Didn't find any for Ca. Maybe he doesn't do massage in Ca. Definitely one hot man!!!!!!

That explains why I have not seen him...LOL That is certainly someone I would not have missed. Thanks Travis!!

I was in town the last time he was in midtown. I sent a email via Adam4adam, never heard back from him. He did unlock his pics upon the first contact, but after that nothing. Not hating, maybe he was too busy or too tired. I have a rule. If I contact you twice and no response I move on. Now I did meet up with Gio(tall, sexy, latin, hairy chest amazing body). I saw him years ago when he was just starting out. His body is much more buffed and a real nice guy, but the massage was a disappointment. It ended about 20 minutes early(there was some fun at the end)but he was not really engaged and seemed a bit tired and distant(the first time he was alot more fun and more interactive). Maybe just a bad day for him which happens and he did say I was his last appointment. But if you are too tired to give your client your best, just cancel the appointment. Not being overly critical but it was what it was.

Terp

• 1 month later...

Archived