State of the Union Address

jackhammer91406
This topic is 7792 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>I'm afraid the only person here who is motivated by 'ethnic

>sentiment' is you. Of all the countries on earth that possess

>WMD's Israel is one of the last and least,

BTW, just a factual correction, according to Jane's and Rand - the two best guides to this - Israel is reputed to posess the fourth largest stockpile of nuclear warheads after Russia, U.S. and China. There collection is greater than that of England and France combined. As far as chemical and biological weapons are concerned, you should have a look at what we know they were working on in South Africa from declassified apartheid era government documents and the testimony of scientists. These included germ strains aimed at killing Black people because you see South Africa and Israel both had a common inconvenient problem being minority occupiers of someone else's homeland. I guess Dr. Mengele would have been proud. It asounds me that Jews like you defend this or have the temerity to talk about Iraq. What a shame, although I am no longer surprised by this any more. No wonder so many of your kind are converting or assimilating!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bitchboy

The difference is that at least Bob Jones has been

>honest in his dealings with the public even though you may not

>like him. That could never in a million years be said about

>Sharpton, Clinton, Hillary, Jesse Jackson.

Wow, give me the lying, thieving, dishonest, cocksucking Clintons any day over the honest university dude who wishes I was fucking dead. Get real. I gave Georgie the benefit of the doubt after the 9/11 attacks. I thought he gave his best speech ever, and was willing to honor this dishonestly appointed puppet. But since then it has been all down hill. He's so out of his league and so outclassed by decent politicians that I find it hard to believe he will ever win another election. Oops, sorry, forgot - he didn't win the last one, did he???

Any impressions or thoughts/opinions on G. W. Bush's address tonight? I don't know why, but everytime I see that guy speak, I keep thinking of that old movie Planet of the Apes? IMO a speech that was mostly placating on all areas outside the 'no brainer' attack/war on Iraq! What the hell was the crap about HMO's and enacting legislation against medical malpractice? I also did not know until tonight, that AIDS was preventable, but what the hell do I, as a gay man, know? What a crock of shit, when he segued from AIDS to terrorism! The whole point of this speech was a bunch of schmaltz to the American people ending with an unspoken out and out declaration of war against Iraq, not to mention the innuendo for the same against N. Korea! Who is zoomin' who? IMHO the absolutely most "DISGUSTING !!!!" thing about the speech was the adulation, applause and standing ovation of those in attendence! Makes me want to move to Canada! :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

>Sorry, my friend, that ain't going to work.

I am not your friend. That is a delusion on your part. I don't have any friends whose attitude toward Jews makes them eligible for membership in the KKK.

>Israel remains

>the only country in the world to sell WMD to apartheid South

>Africa, and no amount of name-calling is going to change that.

You keep repeating that, but since such sales are usually secret you really have no idea whether Israel is the only such country or whether there were many others, and it is high time you were called on it. For all you know, every single permanent member of the Security Council did the same thing at one time or another.

> There simply is no other country on earth that has ever acted

>with such irresponsibility wrt WMD - not Iraq, nor North

>Korea. It's a shame that you are so blinded by your Zionism

>that you can't even now condemn Israel for that. Truly

>amazing! Such arrogance, such ignorance!

As I have demonstrated above, it is your arrogance that causes you to repeat a statement over and over again when the fact is you have no way of knowing whether or not it is true. You really should be ashamed of such dishonesty. High time you were exposed.

>There is a reason why Israel is treated exceptionally from

>time to time. It's because it does exceptional things. Of

>course, this time around it is Iraq that it being treated

>exceptionally thanks to your tribesmem,

If anyone had any doubt about your anti-Semitism your use of the "tribesmen" epithet above has certainly removed it. I'll let you get back to re-reading "The Turner Diaries" now.

>>Israel remains

>>the only country in the world to sell WMD to apartheid South

>>Africa, and no amount of name-calling is going to change

>that.

>

>You keep repeating that, but since such sales are usually

>secret you really have no idea whether Israel is the only such

>country or whether there were many others, and it is high time

>you were called on it. For all you know, every single

>permanent member of the Security Council did the same thing at

>one time or another.

Sorry, Charlie, the great thing about the transition from apartheid is that the South Africans opened their files and made them public. While Israel officially offers only a "no comment" the South Africans have documented the Israeli role. This is not a point of debate though I understand why you wish it were.

Check past threads where I have provided links or just read Jane's or Rand.

>Sorry, Charlie, the great thing about the transition from

>apartheid is that the South Africans opened their files and

>made them public.

You must think everyone who reads this board is an idiot. Only an idiot would accept that feeble excuse for an argument. Once again, how do you know that the South African government has made full diclosure on this issue and kept nothing back? The answer is, you don't. One of several characteristics you seem to share with Goebbels is that you think you can get people to believe something, no matter how absurd it is, if you just keep repeating it enough. Next you'll be telling us we should just take the word of Mbeki, the same guy who has insisted that AIDS is NOT caused by HIV. Uh huh.

>

>>Sorry, Charlie, the great thing about the transition from

>>apartheid is that the South Africans opened their files and

>>made them public.

>

>

>You must think everyone who reads this board is an idiot.

>Only an idiot would accept that feeble excuse for an argument.

> Once again, how do you know that the South African government

>has made full diclosure on this issue and kept nothing back?

So are you denying the Israeli role in apartheid era WMD programs? Or are you engaging in attepted obfuscation? I understanmd your embarassment though! BTW, the files were released under Mandela not Mbeki, and last time I checked President Bush was praising South African disclosure as a model for Iraq, notwithstanding the fact that Israel itself has not signed the Nuclear Test Ban Treaty or the Chemical Test Ban Treaty etc.

Archived