Val

relaxmeny
This topic is 4416 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has any been with Val.?.. He has a review on here . I couldn't get the link to post. He was Dr Mike's friend. Muscular latin guy. He's mentioned on muscle service station but it's never clear exactly what he'll do. The review say he's hung 8-9. Can anyone confirm that ?

Well his Availabilty has always been Hit & Miss as most of us around here have noticed over the past few year's. He did contribute to a few threads way back when ...

I also saw that someone on M/W mentioned he is available at this point in time. I do believe he has a couple of You Tube Videos also the usual Body Part Work Out type...

My guess would be he's Muscle Worship BUT some of those guys have been known to Work with a Menu also! I have seen Head Shots he is a very good looking Latino!

Yes, I've spent time with Val over the past few years. He's available at the present time. He's straight, he kisses and he is more than willing to strip down and cuddle

in bed. Val is really a sweetheart. I'm almost sure that he is only into body worship, kissing and cuddling. Sixty+

Archived