A Gift for the Guy with the Whip..

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4426 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2s70pxBGa1qgjfjao1_250.jpg

I do believe he is talking about you WG...LOL Just let me sit here for a moment and savor that ass.....

Perhaps... but I have been mesmerized by that awesome butt for the past hour so as not to even be able to even consider if that were the case...

My God! The perfect Guy, with the perfect butt, in the perfect situation!!!!!

Hope the wrist restraints can be moved to the front for better access to that magnificent butt!!!

Boston Bill

What a pleasure it would be to paddle that magnificent butt with the wrist restraints moved... and speaking of the front... I would want to see the front view as well... and something tells me it will be just as spectacular!

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2s70pxBGa1qgjfjao1_250.jpg

Before this hunk receives the paddling of his life, I'd like to prime him with my hot tongue and mouth [both front & back].

Afterwards, I'd like to be on the side lines viewing the administering of his just rewards!!!!

Before this hunk receives the paddling of his life, I'd like to prime him with my hot tongue and mouth [both front & back].

Afterwards, I'd like to be on the side lines viewing the administering of his just rewards!!!!

Would that both of us would be able to pull off such a scenario... and at the conclusion there hopefully would be a smile on all three of our faces!!! :) :) :)

Archived