411 South Florida Studs

jawjateck
This topic is 4388 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Howdy boys! I'm planning a well-deserved get-away next month to south Florida, and of course, I'm looking to fill up my schedule with fun hunks. I've scanned the ads and reviews to compile my list. I already have one guy scheduled, and would like to add 2 or 3 others to the docket. You know my type: swimmer/athletic/gym bod, masculine, good company, passionate, versatile or bottoms (sorry, Brandan Steele fans, but total tops will not be scheduled). While I have some guys in mind for the other slots, I don't want to post links to skew the poll results. I just want to sample your opinion of providers that you have enjoyed in that locale.

Thanks and well wishes!

Jack F. He's hot, smart and a great guy

Hey Snake.....I did think about Jack because he's been posting here. Yesterday, I looked for his online ads, and couldn't find anything; then I looked at his review page, and he's now listed as "retired". His page on this forum is also empty. POOF.......he's gone.

Hey Snake.....I did think about Jack because he's been posting here. Yesterday, I looked for his online ads, and couldn't find anything; then I looked at his review page, and he's now listed as "retired". His page on this forum is also empty. POOF.......he's gone.

I'll send him a message. I knew he wouldn't do this forever, but wasn't expecting this quick of a retirement.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in not-so-sunny south FL this week, which is ok, at least my fair skin hasn't roasted. Anyway, in the area where I'm staying, there are hot guys everywhere. Yummmmie....at the hotel, every restaurant, every store, if I had not assembled a solid line-up of hires in advance, I would be going horny-crazy by now. And speaking of the line-up so far, I'm 3 for 3. One newbie will get a review soon, one newbie I will wait to see if he continues, and one Daddys veteran for which I will probably wait until after I enjoy his company again. Satisfying experiences all, and two of 'em I must-see again. I'm trying to book one more guy, a private recommendation from one of our saavy Hoovillains, but his services are a tad difficult to procure. Regardless, it has been much fun and a well-deserved get-away.

Thanks to those who offered ideas. I always value the insights of this community.

I'm in not-so-sunny south FL this week, which is ok, at least my fair skin hasn't roasted. Anyway, in the area where I'm staying, there are hot guys everywhere. Yummmmie....at the hotel, every restaurant, every store, if I had not assembled a solid line-up of hires in advance, I would be going horny-crazy by now. And speaking of the line-up so far, I'm 3 for 3. One newbie will get a review soon, one newbie I will wait to see if he continues, and one Daddys veteran for which I will probably wait until after I enjoy his company again. Satisfying experiences all, and two of 'em I must-see again. I'm trying to book one more guy, a private recommendation from one of our saavy Hoovillains, but his services are a tad difficult to procure. Regardless, it has been much fun and a well-deserved get-away.

Thanks to those who offered ideas. I always value the insights of this community.

Glad you're having fun. Can't wait to read about your adventures!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived