Swinging Richards - ATL (First time going)

dcoolgy
This topic is 4414 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Never been. Not interested. Not my scene. But from what I hear, get ready for smoke, mostly straight dancers, and lots of women intermingled in the crowd (because they know many of the boys are straight). None of my comments imply that you will have a bad time; you may thoroughly enjoy the experience. Either way, report back and let us know.

As Corndog suggest, check out the thread specific to SR, Atlanta. When you arrive, you will notice dancers mingling around the room. They will be more than happy to talk with you and explain the routine. The level of interaction that you have with a dancer is directly related to the amount of dollars that you are willing to spend. This spread can be $40 for the night if you prefer to just watch the dancers and give some tips, to several hundred dollars if you want much more personal attention in the private area.

I think it's okay to visit once or twice. It can be a money pit. I went for my birthday once those who took me paid for my dances. I think it's over priced for what one gets.

vip rooms are 40.00 15minutes 65 30 minutes and 125.00 one hr. that's just the club fee you still must pay the dancers on top of that. Also no guarantees on how far the dancer will go...

Archived