New Pic for all you boyzzzz...sorry haven't been around as much! [Tristan Baldwin]

tristanbaldwin
This topic is 4424 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've had a wrestling fantasy with Tristan for the past 2 years but he's never in my city as the same time as me. One of these days I hope that fantasy can be fulfilled. Now if I could get he and Jon Ramsey together to wrestle for me that would be the hottest thing ever!!!!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've had a wrestling fantasy with Tristan for the past 2 years but he's never in my city as the same time as me. One of these days I hope that fantasy can be fulfilled. Now if I could get he and Jon Ramsey together to wrestle for me that would be the hottest thing ever!!!!

Yes that would be Soooooo HOT. Not sure they would do duos -- but would imagine they know each other or their paths have crossed as they serve the same area often. operalover if you get this match arranged, let me know!

Archived