Gcb

dannyboynyc
This topic is 4444 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've seen the first few....."deliciously bitchy" is all I can say.

I just bought tix today to see Kristin Chenoweth at The Greek Theater in LA...never been...looking forward to it!

I'm really enjoying it. Especially the gay guy who is married and the fact that his wife knows about it. Kind of felt bad when the foreman got mad and left...
Hopefully the guy he exchanged numbers with in the bar will be his new "foreman". He was hot!!!

Where was GCB when Desperate Housewives starting running thin already with plots a few years ago? This show definintely is Entertaining on a few Levels!

Luv the Barbara Bush and Daughter-In-Law Joke! This will probably be one of the few times anyone will even remember the Bushes.."Praise The Lord"

Guest Wetnwildbear

Even at 10pm - They are Going Wild!

I'm thinking they might keep it at 10 PM.... 9 pm The Christian Crowd is still awake! ;)

That web group - Mother's Against _________________ the same one that was boycotting JC Penneys over

Ellen being in JCP ads - Has been protesting "GCB" (Good Christian Belles) since before it premiered.

Faux News has been ranting about it as well - They consider GCB to be part of the paranoid-delusional fantasy "War on Christians."

The show is supposedly even more threatening than saying "Seasons Greetings."

I love it!!!! Annie Potts with a Shotgun - And Hot Men with No Shirts - Who could ask for anything more!

Archived