Trade AdultCheck for Mancheck ID

scott90746
This topic is 7799 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

scott, I'm no house mother, but what you are doing is stealing from Mancheck, unless I don't understand the drift of what you are doing.

Business cannot survive if it gets ripped off. We want buiness to be successful. The American way says people should get paid for what they do. Its that simple. If you signed up something for too long a time or are no longer attracted by their service, those are your faults in judgement. You should not take it out on somebody else. These companies have done a tremendous service for us over the past four or five years. They're earned our confidence and trust. They've made the net what is it today. Some have advanced the enitre billing systems now use by everybody on the net.

Hopefully, you'll reconsider doing what I think you are doing and sign up with the other provider directly.

Archived