"Claim": John Travolta Caught in Gay Prostitution Scandal

bcohen7719
This topic is 4475 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Even IF which I doubt is a Happy Ending a Major Crime? The National Enquirer is only good for the bottom of bird cages!

All this Travolta Gay stuff started Year's ago with the guy who allegedly did him for $$ so he could buy his little daughter braces!

Does anybody really care IF a Senior Citizen is Gay anymore? Now "Channing Tatum" that's a Story for 2012! He was looking FINE on Jay Leno! :p

First time I ever heard the claim was from a story that's been going around for years by Paul Barresi.

In 1990, The National Enquirer ran a front-page story describing Barresi's claim that he'd had a two-year love affair with John Travolta. Barresi told the tabloid he'd met Travolta in 1982 when the actor followed him into the shower room of an L.A. health club. Barresi asked for and received $100,000 from The Enquirer in exchange for the details of his relationship with Travolta.Several months later, Barresi retracted his story, saying in a letter to Travolta's attorney that he'd never engaged in homosexual activity with Travolta

then there's the book by Author Robert Randolph tell all memoir titled, “You’ll Never Spa in This Town Again,

I kinda like the National Enquirer. Wasn't it the NE that persisted with the story about John Edwards' love child when the mainstream media wouldn't touch it? I call that good work. Besides, life is weird. Enquiring Minds Want To Know.

I kinda like the National Enquirer. Wasn't it the NE that persisted with the story about John Edwards' love child when the mainstream media wouldn't touch it? I call that good work. Besides, life is weird. Enquiring Minds Want To Know.

Yes, and ironically, National Enquirer caught John Edwards meeting his mistress at The Beverly Hilton as well (the same hotel Travolta allegedly took his boy-toy). NE must have some valuable "sources" working internally at the Hilton. This is also the hotel where Whitney Houston died last month.

Does anybody really care IF a Senior Citizen is Gay anymore? Now "Channing Tatum" that's a Story for 2012! He was looking FINE on Jay Leno! :p

How time does fly by...I still remember "Saturday Night Fever" and the then very sexy Mr. T sad sad sad...oh well, I am willing to move on to 2012 as BG says, as long as there will be gossip involved around Channing Tatum......

Archived