Simon

relaxmeny
This topic is 4470 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I smell a fake.

The photos are definitely all consistent - the nipple placement is the same in all of them. But I received a couple of those pics uncropped before in 2009 from the the guy who goes by the name Guccissimo, who often has multiple ads. I suspect "cazzomarco" and know that "MachoFucker" are also Guccissimo. Previous suspected aliases included "Ben Duro" and "Diego". Note: he said photos are 'real, accurate and very recent'... but I have copies of those pics that I saved and dated July 17, 2009.

His various ads have sometimes included pics from known models from sites like Terra the Boy, etc, which proved to me he doesn't use his own pics. So while some posters here have hired him with some positive experiences, others have posted unsatisfactory outcomes as well (IIRC). Fake pics and profiles are always a red flag for me.

I smell a fake.

The photos are definitely all consistent - the nipple placement is the same in all of them. But I received a couple of those pics uncropped before in 2009 from the the guy who goes by the name Guccissimo, who often has multiple ads. I suspect "cazzomarco" and know that "MachoFucker" are also Guccissimo. Previous suspected aliases included "Ben Duro" and "Diego". Note: he said photos are 'real, accurate and very recent'... but I have copies of those pics that I saved and dated July 17, 2009.

His various ads have sometimes included pics from known models from sites like Terra the Boy, etc, which proved to me he doesn't use his own pics. So while some posters here have hired him with some positive experiences, others have posted unsatisfactory outcomes as well (IIRC). Fake pics and profiles are always a red flag for me.

Yes LW...He keeps coming up for discussion. While there are some positive reviews, He has had numerous 'Unsatisfactory' comments...I would pass.

I gave it a spin. Pics were certainly once of him but definitely retouched and not super recent. Face is a 5 or a 6, depending on your type. I would imagine he's in his early 30s. Don't think I'll try again but certainly no regrets - he knows what he's doing, is safe, clean, polite and sincere.

Archived