Thick penises

ThickDickConnoisseur
This topic is 4428 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Actually, I was perfectly aware of your history. I just don't think those people should have the power to make anyone feel they shouldn't fully contribute to this site. I can understand your not wanting to subject yourself to potential attacks, but it just seems like there's a risk of chilling expression that undermines what the forum is meant to accomplish. As long as you're respectful, and contribute to the threads, then you should feel free (and indeed, be encouraged) to fully participate in all threads in which you have an interest and for which your contributions are relevant. This particular thread seems to be your area of expertise, so it's especially inappropriate that you self-censor for fear of cyber-bullying, for lack of a better term.

That being said, I respect your decision, and I also request that you send me a private message with your proposed contributions to the thread. (I'm posting this both in the thread and as a pvt msg.)

Point taken Strafe, but you are obviously not aware of my history here. Its just easier to do it Privately, which I have done with many members who have contacted me. Thanks..

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alex Troy was an Argentine guy who advertised on Rentboy in NYC for a while, I think last year. He was not easy to contact, but I managed once and he had the thickest dick I'd ever seen. I love big cocks and will usually try to have them top me, but Alex was too thick to even think about it. He said it was a problem with his boyfriend who had trouble taking it, but that when he was growing up he had a girlfriend who loved the thickness. Anyhow, at the time I saw him, maybe about a year ago, he wanted to move to NYC, but was having visa problems. Since I haven't seen his ad in a while, I'm guessing he returned to Argentina. I didn't measure his dick of course, but I noticed it was about the size of my wrist, which would make it about 7.5" or 17 cm in circumference.

Pierrot, he seems to have returned and is using the name Matias

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=277985&scid=69597519&sp=10&pos=203&locid=1569&iid=135102

Having been with him in 2009 and witnessed his member close at hand, I would recognize it anywhere -- and it is THICK in the extreme, and he had what I once described as a tennis player's build but with a dick I never saw when I played tennis!!!

Ah yes, that's definitely him. The photo doesn't convey the size of his dick when he gets hard. If you're looking for thick, he's your man. BTW, he can be difficult to contact. So if you have some trouble getting to him, just keep at it.

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=277985&scid=69597519&sp=10&pos=203&locid=1569&iid=135102

Having been with him in 2009 and witnessed his member close at hand, I would recognize it anywhere -- and it is THICK in the extreme, and he had what I once described as a tennis player's build but with a dick I never saw when I played tennis!!!

Ah yes, that's definitely him. The photo doesn't convey the size of his dick when he gets hard. If you're looking for thick, he's your man. BTW, he can be difficult to contact. So if you have some trouble getting to him, just keep at it.

Saints preserve us, it gets bigger?!?! Please excuse me while I book a ticket to New York City.

Lohengrin

You're a little hard on him IMHO, Olympus. The body is quite serviceable, I'd say.

Now that guy that Steven mentioned - well I can appreciate a challenge but when I looked at the video I just shook my head. My jaw hurts just watching that, and other parts of my anatomy are quivering in disbelief and possibly discomfort.

The gayromeo link appearts to be a dick that has been swollen artificially and unnaturally, either by pumping or injections. To me it looks hideous. Whatever one thinks of this, I want to point out that it is not at all the case with Matias (Alex Troy), whose cock is totally natural and not grotesque looking at all. It's just normally, naturally, very thick. So I don't think the two can be compared.

The gayromeo link appearts to be a dick that has been swollen artificially and unnaturally, either by pumping or injections. To me it looks hideous. Whatever one thinks of this, I want to point out that it is not at all the case with Matias (Alex Troy), whose cock is totally natural and not grotesque looking at all. It's just normally, naturally, very thick. So I don't think the two can be compared.

Well pierrot, there seems to be a big market for people that like the "grotesque". Not everyone likes the same things, but you knew that, didnt you ?

Well pierrot, there seems to be a big market for people that like the "grotesque". Not everyone likes the same things, but you knew that, didnt you ?

Yes, but I merely wanted to make the point that a dick that is naturally large can hardly be compared with one that has been artificially inflated. The characteristics, such as permanence and abililty to become erect are not the same.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone contacted "Matias" recently?

Archived