411 on Sizzling Hott Brazilian (DC Now)

William
This topic is 4457 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have an acquaintance with him; his name, which he also uses professionally, is Rodrigo Ferrari. He is of Spanish extraction, and, he has been in the United States only a few months; he was at Miami, but, the market in that city being heavily saturated with Latin boys, and, thereby, clients being scarce, "doing the circuit" was recommended to him. Rodrigo's photographs are current, and, indeed, accurate as to his physical appearance. He is very "energetic", somewhat too much for me; certainly, being a "go go" dancer is his calling in life. If you retain him in his capacity as a "rentboy", make certain that he understands the terms and conditions of the "hire", and, most importantly, that which you expect of him betweenst the sheets.

I note that he is now using "Rick" as a stage name; I had suggested "Antonio" to him, but, by report, another "performer" has first use of it. Although his posted "stats" are accurate, more or less; he has seen his thirtieth birthday, but, there is no "big" discrepancy in that. By report, he has been "had" by a former well-known "top" rentboy, retired from the business, and, himself, now a "consumer", and, thereby, I surmise Ricky's "backdoor" to be wide open.

I have an acquaintance with him; his name, which he also uses professionally, is Rodrigo Ferrari. He is of Spanish extraction, and, he has been in the United States only a few months; he was at Miami, but, the market in that city being heavily saturated with Latin boys, and, thereby, clients being scarce, "doing the circuit" was recommended to him. Rodrigo's photographs are current, and, indeed, accurate as to his physical appearance. He is very "energetic", somewhat too much for me; certainly, being a "go go" dancer is his calling in life. If you retain him in his capacity as a "rentboy", make certain that he understands the terms and conditions of the "hire", and, most importantly, that which you expect of him betweenst the sheets.

RB, thanks for your helpful input.

So I called Rick/Rodrigo. As you intimated, the conversation was slow going, because his English is poor and my Portuguese is worse--so he hung up on me and sent a text message. We continued texting for 10 minutes before he concluded that he was not into my scene. We parted with pleasant good nights. I had a nice impression of him, but the difficulty in communication would preclude my seeing him even if he were more into what I enjoy doing.

• 1 month later...

Ferrari led me astray today. We spoke for 10 minutes on the phone in english and portuguese. He said he'd text me with his address at 5pm so I could pick him up and drive him to my place. I drove to the neighborhood in LA where he is working. He texted me, acted confused, then he said he said he remembered but wanted to go to dinner with friends. I thought he was disingenuous at best. I wish I did not waste my time with him.

Handsome is as handsome does. As per prior advisement, he is a good-looking man, but, I "passed" on him in apprehension of his deficiency in the English language, and, his behavior. If you are considering him as a "hire", keep in mind that he is "mature", that is, he is thirty years, more or less in age, and, he is "a la go go" 24/7.

Maverick, In the Los Angeles market, I can recommend "Alexandros", alexandrosapollo@aol.com, to you without reservation. In his physical appearance, he is the classic "Mediterranean" type, and he provides a memorable experience between the sheets, "satisfaction guaranteed". His "stats" are comparable to those of Ferrari.

Thank you robber...just to be clear. I inquired about where he might be dancing. Is Maverick the name of the club? or does that refer to something else? And the last part I got. You have recommended "Alexandros" before, he is a fine specimen and worthy of a fine dinner out, before retiring to the bedroom.

Archived