Birthday Treat

MichiganMan
This topic is 4494 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Checking his photos brings him up to various websites. Oddly, rentboy.com only shows up for one photo, and that's at www7.rentboy.com, which is a little suspicious (in my brain).

For your sake - and for the rest of us - I hope he's for real. Vuuf!

There's a whole lot more of him here:

http://andremattos85.blogspot.com/2012/01/bernardo-delicia-de-macho.html?zx=85aaf90d32b4798f

Well, hopefully it works out, but theft and lies often accompany those who use...

In many respects you are absolutely correct. Speaking for myself of course, I have never had even one dollar stolen from me. You have to be street saavy with anyone in your home, and as far as lying is concerned, everyone lies, EVERYONE... that is the nature of the beast. As a species we are flawed.

The pics all belong to a latinjocks model "Bernardo". From the address indicated on the rentboy ad, this is probably the latest ad from a Brazilian guy who has a history of using models' pics, using different names, sets of pics, and phone numbers. I saw him once. He is a handsome muscular guy, although not as super hot as the guys whose pics he uses and older than they are, more like late 20s/early 30s. I didn't do a check of the pix until after I saw him. When I called him on using another guy's pics by text message, he said that they belonged to a cousin of his, whose permission he had. I have noticed at least two different ads since with the same approximate east side location using a new set of pics and a different phone number, although all the previous ads have said the guy is versatile. I would be careful if you set something up and be prepared and willing to walk out if it isn't the guy in the ad.

Archived