411 - David in Miami - New

EastVillM
This topic is 4497 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am sure those photos have been discussed here before. Not sure what the verdict was as to fake or not. I would wait until you hear from others. Perhaps they have some info.

I agree Travis...just can't remember if it was thumbs up or thumbs down...I will go out on a limb here and say that I think the final verdict was thumbs down...but of course could be wrong..

I agree Travis...just can't remember if it was thumbs up or thumbs down...I will go out on a limb here and say that I think the final verdict was thumbs down...but of course could be wrong..

Those photos belong to a Mexican football Player. PM me fore his name. Methinks the gentleman is using photos of someone not he.

BVB, I'll join you out on that limb. Those photos have been around before, so even IF they really are him, he isn't "NEW on rent boy" as stated in his add.

Archived