Problem with the Galleries

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4504 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've purposely stayed away from the galleries for the last month to give myself a bit of space after posting so many for the last 6 months. But I just tried to look at the "Which Guy" picture for today and was unable to. I got a blank space. So I cut and pasted the address directly into a browser window. And got a message that said "Tumblr servers were over capacity and some pages would not be viewable". I've gotten this message when looking at pics on Tumblr, but never on the Galleries. Has anyone else had this problem or ever noticed it. It'll be interesting to see if it settles down later.

Tumblr is doing an upgrade so the dashboard function (the control panel used to post pics to your account) is very slow and the ability of the gallery to call the URL for the pic is compromised. They're working on it. In the mean time, if pics don't show and you see a red x just keep trying.

Thanks -- I too had the same problem and thought it was my overeagerness to catch up with all the delightful and exciting photos you post, Justaguy, after being on the road for a few weeks and with vey limited access to a computer and time to download the photos then... glad to see it is just a small glitch and not my computer or libido.

Tumblr is doing an upgrade so the dashboard function (the control panel used to post pics to your account) is very slow and the ability of the gallery to call the URL for the pic is compromised. They're working on it. In the mean time, if pics don't show and you see a red x just keep trying.

Thank you Jag for the explanation...you must know that I will always keep trying...LOL Can't give up on my boys...

Archived