411 on Tanner Wayne

seeker630
This topic is 4063 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Did you notice the info that pops up when you Google the phone number:

http://www.google.com/search?q=678-699-1468&rlz=1I7GGLD_en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7

Thanks, Scorpio.

Yes, I did Google the number. He's traveling with Jason Sparks & Aiden Kennedy. They work separately or together. I emailed the ad and got a stock response from Jason about all 3 of them, with links to ads on dudesnude.com . There are even videos there for Jason & Aiden, but not for Tanner.

I suspect that Tanner may be a novice, so I've decided not to chance it, tho I did consider hiring him WITH one of the others.

I have never been with Aiden or Tanner, but have hired boys traveling with Jason before, when they were in my city at the time. I think you are pretty safe hiring them, but I think the experience might be mixed depending on which one you hire and your expectations and how busy they are in your town. They do live cam shows while on the road too, so that can impact when they are available and their ability to perform for you personally. I personally would probably give Tanner a try just based on the photos and my own experiences with other men who Jason has traveled with across the country.

I have never been with Aiden or Tanner, but have hired boys traveling with Jason before, when they were in my city at the time. I think you are pretty safe hiring them, but I think the experience might be mixed depending on which one you hire and your expectations and how busy they are in your town. They do live cam shows while on the road too, so that can impact when they are available and their ability to perform for you personally. I personally would probably give Tanner a try just based on the photos and my own experiences with other men who Jason has traveled with across the country.

Thanks for the comments. Oddly enough, the ad for Tanner only appeared today, the final day of their stay in my city - and they did have a live cam show scheduled for tonight. (Jason & Aiden have had ads up for several days.) I wonder if Tanner jined them for the show.

If they were going to be around tomorrow, I might re-think my decision.

Their rates appeared to be reasonable for a pair or the trio. Also, I prefer a personal response rather than a 'form letter' (tho I can understand why they might choose that approach. But I prefer a sense that they WANT my business.

To be fair because they advertise in so many forms, I think they receive a lot of replies that aren't always serious and they start out with the general letter, but if you continue you can actually speak to them in person. Also adam4adam is another place they advertise and you can often pick up advance notice of where they are going by friending Jason and whomever he is traveling with and stay updated that way.

To be fair because they advertise in so many forms, I think they receive a lot of replies that aren't always serious and they start out with the general letter, but if you continue you can actually speak to them in person. Also adam4adam is another place they advertise and you can often pick up advance notice of where they are going by friending Jason and whomever he is traveling with and stay updated that way.

I think you're right, but when they fail to address my initial question(s) by sending the form letter, it doesn't inspire me to continue IF I'm already a bit wary. I prefer to exchange some basic info via email before speaking directly to them. That's just MY preference.

You are welcome, I stumbled onto the Club Jason Sparks account on the Xtube site and found out it was a good way to check out the guys he travels with, and I wish I had found it before Brian Bonds came to San Diego with him, because if I had, I would have seen Brian for sure. :-) I am glad you posted about Tanner because now I have another one to put on my list :-)

• 1 year later...

Archived