411 on French Touch...

skynyc
This topic is 4516 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone? I've seen his ad on and off, but there's no name. My regulars are both out of town this weekend...

I know just what I would like to do "whit" him...but he seems to live in Central Park....

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=283884&scid=67796706&sp=2&pos=37&locid=1569&iid=138910

FYI, if its his cock thats attracting you, it appears to be "photoshopped" in some of the pics.

Anyone? I've seen his ad on and off, but there's no name. My regulars are both out of town this weekend...

I know just what I would like to do "whit" him...but he seems to live in Central Park....

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=283884&scid=67796706&sp=2&pos=37&locid=1569&iid=138910

Those maps showing specific location are unreliable. I hired someone last year whose map showed him on the wrong side of town.

Those maps showing specific location are unreliable. I hired someone last year whose map showed him on the wrong side of town.

Seek, I thought the OP was referring to the pic of the guy standing in what looks like Central Park Rambles? Or perhaps I am just recalling my youth ?

Seek, I thought the OP was referring to the pic of the guy standing in what looks like Central Park Rambles? Or perhaps I am just recalling my youth ?

JJ, if you scroll down and look under the Stats section on the right, past the Hookies ad, there's a map which purports to show his location in the city.

JJ, if you scroll down and look under the Stats section on the right, past the Hookies ad, there's a map which purports to show his location in the city.

Oh Seek, thats too much work. You know by now I would much rather look stupid ! ;-) (But thx for letting me know, it still looked like he was cruising the Rambles in his dirty tighty whities)

Archived