Muscle in Puerto Vallarta?

msclwrsper
This topic is 4505 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So I've tried to do my research. Some friends have invited me to join them for a vacation in PV in April. I've not been there in over 20 years!

I know I won't find Campus of Montreal or a Boardwalk down there. But I've looked through a lot of the galleries and there doesn't seem to be much muscle dancing in PV. I live in LA and I know I'm a bit spoiled by what's always dancing in our clubs/bars here but can anyone give a recent review of what the dancer scene looks like in PV? Are they mostly "swimmer" muscular build or are there some thicker bodybuilder types anywhere shaking their stuff and possibly available for privates?

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

There are two male only strip bars in P.V. that I find worth visiting:

1.) Anthropology - a very wide assortment of guys dance on the bar. Most start fully dressed and strip. Some strip to nothing BUT not all. After their dance the strippers move through the crowd hustling drinks and private shows in the back. As long as you trip the guys when they come up to you in the bar you are allowed to fondle and play around with them. Some of the dancers can get bushy.

2.) Wet - a relatively new venue. Strippers dance in a glassed in shower behind the bar. The glass is opaque from about the waist down. Nearly all of the guys strip to nothing and with some maneuvering you can see all of their merchandise. Once stripped the dancers start out soft but most work up respectable hardons. There is a side room where the shower dancers do some pole dancing in the center of the room. They circulate through the crowd for tips and allow touching and fondling.

Of the two clubs I much prefer Wet. I like the bar and side room set up much better than that of Anthropology. I also find the “dancers” at Wet better build and better looking than those at Anthropology. Anthropology has an entrance fee but it is possible to obtain get in free coupons in many gay friendly shops.

P.S. I will also be in Puerto Vallarta in April. If you would like more information private me.

Archived