Adonis Lineup 1/11, Musclegod ZEB ATLAS Returns, 4 NEW Dancers, PICS!!

Adonis Lounge
This topic is 4512 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So some guy named Zeb Atlas called me this week to ask if he could work. I've never heard of him, but I'll give anyone a shot these days! Yes it is true, we got ZEB ATLAS for this evening's special event at Adonis Lounge, NY's #1 M4M strip club. If you missed him at our 2 YR Anniversary show, let me be the 1st to tell you all, he is BIGGER in person! And he is quite a nice guy as well. In addition to the big man, we also recruited 4 brand NEW dancers for tonight's special event. Sunny and Kenji are both hot new twinks w/ personalities to match. For those who like chocolate, cum give Omar a try and finally for those who like the So. California badboy w/ a heart of gold, there is no better than Tattoo. The pics will explain it all ;)

Back in the lineup will also be exotic half Italian/half Indian Andres who was VERY popular last week and Duke who's pictures are truly worth MORE than a thousand words! We will also be celebrating rising star Josh's bday in typical Adonis fashion with cake for everyone! Wow tonight will be BIG. The only thing we're missing are hookers and cheap booze. I'll work on 1 of the 2....

To the lineup: Musclegod Zeb Atlas, Sunny (new), Kenji (new), Omar (new), Tattoo (new), Andres. Duke, Ernie, Mario, Renegade, Nikoli, Rocco, Silvio, Tyler West, Rocky, Joey Twin, Josh, Robbie, J-Rod, Malibu, James, Mat, Kevin, Frederick, Jimmy, Luis, Bravo, Jonny, Milano, Alberto, Dean, Grey, Spencer

Adonis Lounge @ Evolve

221 East 58th Street

(btwn 2nd & 3rd Ave)

New York, NY 10022

Doors open: 7pm

Showtime: 8pm-1am

59th St-Lexington Av: the 4, 5, 6, N, Q, and R trains all stop here.

53rd St-Lexington Av: the E, M, and 6 trains all stop here

63rd St-Lexington Av: the F train stops here

Parking: Garage on corner of 2nd Ave & 58th St, $13 for the night

Lexington Av is only one block away from 3rd Av, so these stations are all within a 5 to 10 minute walk from Adonis.

Check out our Adonis Facebook w/ over 500 pics. We update wkly!!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Adonis-Lounge/173627829337337

To be added to our private email list, shoot a line to adonislounge@hushmail.com.

Archived