Hottie Friday (12/30)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4550 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Lee,

Great thighs on #3 - really musculed and toned.

Oh - # 6 anytime, anywhere, in any position (which I could see more of this cutie)

# 8 -- I want HIM as my personal trainer. Just looking on that body over and over would inspire me to sweat it out.

# 9 - want to come up behind him, and enwrap that chest and those shoulders in a BIG bear hug and then work my hands over that nice package.

## 11 and 12, 12, and 11, 11 and 12 -- OK they are so handsome, a duo is called for here -- 11 has such a beautifully squared jaw and nice body, but 12, those bulked out biceps and that chest...

# 21 - what a beautiflly cut and mushroom-headed piece

#22 great 3-way positions.

# 24 - love the hair like a forest nymph from waist down - nice legs too.

Can't decide - 25 - shaved and smooth as a baby' 26, so damn sexy with the hair,

then 28 -- is that not photo touched??? A kid with such a ytoung face and su,ch an enormous dick!!! Have to see more to believe it is all him.

...wonderful visions! Now it's time to list those who impressed me tremedously.

May I please have the company of the following men?

#3----#6---- #7----#8----#11----#12----#15----

#18---- [Each of these guys has ethereal looks.]

#21----#23----#24----and #28 [um! Um! Um! Baby! Baby! Baby! This guy

definitely has a "mouthful" to offer up. His face (esp. his nose and lips) is hand-

some as well!] -:) -:) -:) -:)

I like my men big and buff thus I'll take numbers 8, 12, 15, 17, and especially 21.

I agree with ya Epigonos. I love my boys brawny too!! I had my eyes glued to the same studs you listed, as well as #11 and #18. But, in reality, hell, I'd eagerly do any and all of 'em. Excellent pics Lee!

Archived