David-sf's AIDSLifecycle Video

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4553 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

David is currently traveling and so I asked him if I could post this video he put together for the AIDSLifecycle 11, coming up this year.

[video=youtube;rpgXrU0pZYg]

Here is a link to David's personal pledge page for those who would like to support David.

http://www.tofighthiv.org/site/TR?px=1169595&fr_id=1440&pg=personal

David is the 2nd rider from the forum we have in the ride. We still need to get Steven Draker over the top to get him in too. This is such a worthwhile charity and for these guys to take their time speaks volumes of their commitment to the cause.

In this season of giving, I hope you will find time to help support this cause.

LBT...I don't know why that videos like this touch my heart so much. The fact the people like Steven Draker and David give of themselves so completely, and ask nothing in return, just seems so amazing to me. It makes us realize that it takes so little out of each of us to make such a big difference. Thank you for posting and I will be contributing to David as well.

If you think about it, if we all just decided not to eat one nice meal out and took that money and donated it, what a difference we all could make. I wanted to ride this year with some friends who have done this before, but I will be moving and just can't do both, but everyone says that it is truly a "life changing" experience. Thanks to all of you guys who will always remember the ones that have gone before us and before their time....

Archived