"Legit" spa advice in Los Angeles

tsgarp
This topic is 3540 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am a frequent flyer at Burke Williams. I go to the one in Sherman Oaks and the one in WEHO on Sunset. When I first started going, several people said to me that at the one in WEHO, once you get started a little suggestive conversation and things could go further, but none of these people actually had first hand knowledge, it was all rumors. In the end I believe they are just that, rumors. I have been going off and on for years and never once did anything even begin to happen. All the masseurs are used to guys getting aroused and they handle it very professionally. In Sherman Oaks, there is a masseur named Josh, who came highly recommended by another employee who works there. She said all the gay guys ask for him. He does give a fantastic massage, and he is fairly cute, but in all the times I have gone, nothing has happened. I wish I had better news..BVB

I think it's ultimately a dead end to look for "specials" in those Burke Williams type of spas. I mean, yeah, the ambience is great but it's very dangerous for massage therapists to get into that kind of play in those places. Fines, losing their license, and losing their job are just some of the consequences. I'm sure you have your reasons, maybe the danger factor itself, but in my opinion it would be better just to hire an independent massage therapist that you know will provide those sensual and delicious details we all all know and love. We vet masseurs on here all the time, I'm sure we could find a good fit for you. :)

Lohengrin

• 2 years later...

I like Beverly Hot Springs in Koreatown. Very upscale, secure parking. It is located where it is because alkaline hot springs are underground. The waters are very relaxing and you feel like mush when you're done. They specialize in shiatsu massage. The worst thing about going there is facing LA traffic when you leave. I hear that at times, the patrons fool around, but have never seen it.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a great masseur at the Weho Burke Williams? I'm not looking for any sort of "special" massage. Just looking for a recommendation of someone over there to request for the best massage. Please send me a PM if you have any thoughts. Thanks!

Since leaving LA for greener pastures last year, my days at the Weho Burke Williams are sadly no more. It was by far my favorite out of all the clubs. I had a favorite, but have since forgotten his name. I believe he was Czech. Big solid kid, and very friendly. I will say though, that I have never really had a bad massage at BW. Regardless of the masseur, they were all top notch. I would just book, go, and enjoy.

Don't request erotic services at Burke. This is their livelihood. They will get fired. They will not get rehired elsewhere. If you want an erotic experience, you have options in LA. Options, like...ME! :-)

But there are good gay guys at the West Hollywood location. Just don't jeopardize their jobs, it's not fair to them. And, BTW, the WeHo BW treatment rooms have windows and they use a stool to look through them often.

Don't request erotic services at Burke. This is their livelihood. They will get fired. They will not get rehired elsewhere. If you want an erotic experience, you have options in LA. Options, like...ME! :-)

But there are good gay guys at the West Hollywood location. Just don't jeopardize their jobs, it's not fair to them. And, BTW, the WeHo BW treatment rooms have windows and they use a stool to look through them often.

Well that's creepy.

Archived