Dear Tim and Thomas, that fabulous Tantric Duo

RockHard
This topic is 4549 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I offer my sincere apologies for that awful thread, innocently started by East2West. And further apologies for the blind bitches who can't read here and then go on to sully someone's perfectly fine reputation.

Those who aren't visually impaired know that my photo criticism was directed to Sam and Julian, in response to a post from shadowcatzxxx. I supplied the URL in the Reply Quote but the blind queens here can't see or read.

Best wishes, and I hope your visit to Santa Fe is wildly successful.

RH

I offer my sincere apologies for that awful thread, innocently started by East2West. And further apologies for the blind bitches who can't read here and then go on to sully someone's perfectly fine reputation.

Those who aren't visually impaired know that my photo criticism was directed to Sam and Julian, in response to a post from shadowcatzxxx. I supplied the URL in the Reply Quote but the blind queens here can't see or read.

Best wishes, and I hope your visit to Santa Fe is wildly successful.

RH

Hi...you're back, well that didn't take long, what did you do, go for coffee.

the fat, blind fuck who doesn't know how to read.

I'm crushed...and here all along I thought we was bruthas..."One neva knows, do one" Well I'm off to the gym, ya know to burn off some of that 'fat' you don't like....and to see the boys of course, it is chest day and I gotta keep those pics nice and tight, but at 50, gravity is YOUR enemy....eh Rocky?

Archived