Duke lee

Bosguy
This topic is 4557 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Cheers to the Duke! I'm looking forward to your next 5,000 posts too Lee.

Thanks Pegasus, Toulouse and everyone else. At the rate I'm going lately, it shouldn't take more than a couple of months to get the next 5k. What with quite a few extra galleries planned in the coming weeks, organizing the DC luncheon, making plans for the Palm Spring weekend, and all the other falderol, the 2nd five is going to be easier than the first. And if that doesn't scare you, nothing should.

Thanks again to everyone for the warm wishes.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Lee;

Let me help you with your next 5000!..

I'm in talks with the guys from Helios about being our host hotel for The Hooville Weekend...(I'll actually be there Dec 16th-18th).

Let me know the dates when you get 'em nailed down, either here or privately.

The counter goes on!!!

Hey Lee;

Let me help you with your next 5000!..

I'm in talks with the guys from Helios about being our host hotel for The Hooville Weekend...(I'll actually be there Dec 16th-18th).

Let me know the dates when you get 'em nailed down, either here or privately.

The counter goes on!!!

The dates for the weekend are at the discretion of our generous and excessively gracious host, Oliver. Whatever dates he decides will be great. I don't think we can, as a group, thank him enough for doing all that he does to get this motley crew organized. He really is a prince among men for doing this. I'm just organizing a small luncheon. This is far more. And thank you to Oliver can never be said enough.

Archived