Best Hole NYC

adriano46
This topic is 4569 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

BG had noted that part, but I would be hooded if we went there. I liked all the rest (esp the salt and pepper hair, muscles, nice muscular legs, hairy pits.. Enough to entertain me without going into anal.

But he seems to have a penchant for "butt play and FF", so he may not be comfortable with "vanilla" entertainment....? You may cum away disappointed.....

I consider myself versatile but prefer to bottom than to top! Damn, this man could give my tongue and mouth

an overdose and then some! He looks so sumptuous!!!!!

Well the price is certainly Right. I am going ovver my gift list to see which of my friends I can "gift" him to. I am just concerned that with the FF thing, the Besthole might just be a loose and sloppy hole. But for $175, it might work....

Have to smile -- I had not seen this guy's ad... ever... Posted it here for info on him and now I assume from the responses his date book may be filling up quickly for those here from NYC area or visiting NYC soon (it not filling up something else of his). Better get my reservation in before he is booked (or blocked) solid and cannot squeeze me in...

I am just concerned that with the FF thing, the Besthole might just be a loose and sloppy hole. But for $175, it might work....

For some gentleman that enjoy fisting a hot bottom, loose and sloppy often works quite well.

A little research using the posted phone number easily reveals the guy's identity -- he's actually something of a celebrity, lives with a partner in California, and, according to published reports, is 51. It is difficult to understand why a guy like that would post an ad at that price using a phone number that leads straight to his identity.

Archived