Adonis club?

Irtwo
This topic is 4569 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've been to the 58th St. Adonis several times in the past two months. The "stage shows" are just a guy in a bikini gyrating to music on a raised platform. They don't do more than that. BUT, there are about a dozen goregeous guys walking around, mingling and talking with the customers, and they're available for lap dances in the rear rooms. They will talk with you, let you caress their gorgeoous bare bodies (all they wear are bikinis), and if you want to go into the back with them, fine ($20), and if you don't, they'll still chat with you and won't be pushy. They do not hustle you for drinks. There is a $10 admission charge; I don't know what the drinks cost, as I don't drink. I LOVE the lap dances. If you ask them if they'll come to your place for a massage during the week, most will say yes, but quote very high prices, $200/hr and up. I have no idea if they've had any experience as masseurs; most say they're personal trainers, and I believe them. Some are gay, some are straight. All in all, I like going there, but to answer your question, I definitely would NOT say they have stage shows.

"They do not hustle you for drinks."

I chuckled at that line Are there still places that do that in 2011? I picture some "clip joint" in a black and white movie from the 1940's where the sexy girl hustles the sailor to buy her a drink.

I visited Adonis this month while in New York. I had a great time. They had a nice variety of dancers and it was so crowded I didn't really get to see who was on the platform dancing but I certainly enjoyed the dancers circulating the bar. My favorites were Grey and a couple other Russians (one was a boxer..nice!). The drinks were reasonably priced for the city. Cover was $10. The lap dance room was just ok. Not bad if there not too many others back there. Will definitely return on my next trip to NYC.

Stripfan

Archived