SWING Info

Bosguy
This topic is 4582 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Recently purchased a swing (not a sling) and it has been well tested but the problem I have with it is that it has no strap to support your neck/head and that makes for an uncomfortable after effect to those areas. Checked with the on-line vendor and they don't offer a support for that area as an add-on.

Any suggestions?

Boston Bill

Raul G Manzo is the man to call for any and all info on that subject.

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lu=raulgmanzo

I truly hope that Raul continues to do what he has done apparently oh so brilliantly over these years. He and I

have yet to meet although we've communicated for the past three years via emails, which, btw, have all been oh so

enticing and titillating!!!!!

Raul, 2012 is on its way! Hope it will allow us to meet!!!

I truly hope that Raul continues to do what he has done apparently oh so brilliantly over these years. He and I

have yet to meet although we've communicated for the past three years via emails, which, btw, have all been oh so

enticing and titillating!!!!!

Raul, 2012 is on its way! Hope it will allow us to meet!!!

Stupid me. I should have known to contact Raul right away since I spent 12 hours with him in Chicago in August. Thanks for reminding me. I think I'll contact him and see if he makes house calls in Massachusetts.

He can add something to the swing quickly and then we'll spend hours trying out all the positions possible to test it out. Gee, sometimes being stupid works out great in the END.

Axiom. Keep Raul high on your list believe me!!! If you enjoy TB, you'll enjoy Raul. That's about the highest recommendation I could give of anyone.

Boston Bill

BG... you're far from stupid...

...but I just caught this thread as I have been semi-out of the loop... and before I even finished reading the first sentence the first person I thought of was the very knowledgeable Raul!! I am sure he has a "fix" for this dilemma... and I am willing to bet that a purchase at your local hardware store will solve the problem... and for pennies compared to the original cost of the contraption. That's Raul!

Archived